Thursday, May 17, 2007

Weekly Weigh In and Update - May 16

Yesterday I had my weekly weigh in and lost another 1.5 lbs. That pushed the total to 26.7 and I hit my 10% total weight loss mark. I am hoping to drop another 25 lbs before the marathon! I am changing the weigh in day to Fridays from now on. I tend to be a little less strict the day after weigh in and on weekends so if I combine them into one then I might be able to stay on track a little easier.

I went 10.5 miles on Sunday and with Mother's Day brunch and 90 degree and sunny I hit a wall. My goal was 12 miles so I fell short of that but either way it was longer than the scheduled run. Had a 4 mile on Tuesday night and a 3 mile Wednesday morning. I tried going without my shin splint wraps and it seems like they are still lingering on.

It will be a tough weekend staying on track this weekend. Planning on tailgating for both the Brewers and Twins games and driving back Sunday night. I have a 3 mile tomorrow morning and a 7 mile early Saturday before we are off on the road. Will check in after I return on Sunday.

No comments: