Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekly Weigh In and Others

I had my last session at St. Davids and I decided I would conquer the rock wall that I had been stuck on the last three times. The wall is about 60 ft high and I have been able to go half way up before giving up or falling off. Last night I made it all the way to the top. I wanted to give up half way through but the belay person kept pushing and encouraging and I made it!

I had weigh in today and I was down -1.2 lbs for a total loss of 29.2 so far. Its been a tough week getting back and staying on track after the Milwaukee tailgating trip. Doing better with it though and was surprised by the result!

The shinsplints have picked up a little bit but I am in the middle of my two week taper and will be running easier and lighter until my half marathon next weekend. Thats all for now!

No comments: