Monday, May 21, 2007

Road Trip to Milwaukee

Well needless to say I didn't do to well sticking to the diet over the last few days. Took a roadtrip to Milwaukee to catch Saturday and Sundays Brewers and Twins game. Twins won the first won 8-2 and lost the second game 6-5. Very good time but it involved grilling and no running. I will have to see what the damage is during weigh in on Friday.

Have another vacation set up now. Will be heading out to Providence, RI from July 2nd-7th and will be staying a block or two from the beach. Am also planning on driving up to Boston for a day to see Jess and take in more of the sites. Looking forward to it!

Finally, had my long run today. Started off poorly (forgetting my Garmin at home) but was able to make the best of it and go 11 miles. Felt pretty good but am slow and am feeling the shin splints quite a bit. The good news is that it is my last long run until my half marathon on June 2nd and my taper has begun! Excited and nervous but am looking forward to a new milestone! That's all for now.

No comments: