Saturday, May 12, 2007

Long Stretch & Aches and Pains

I had a 7 mile run today around Ford Parkway and Lake Street in Minneapolis. I was able to go at an 8:55 pace so my times continue to keep improving. Actually had some guy tell me to watch the speed limit as I ran past him which was half amuzing!

Ran 4 miles yesterday, 7 miles today and am not looking forward to my 10 mile run tomorrow evening. I am looking forward to the rest day on Monday because it is very needed. I've picked up a few aches lately that I have been icing and keep an eye on. The shin splints are still there with minimal pain and the outside of my good knee was a little tender today. If tomorrow is rough I might be taking a few days off. Would like to be healthy for the half in the beginning of June.

On a crappy note the vacation to SD has to be rescheduled because I have a worthless Saturday class that day and if I miss another I wouldn't be able to continue in my practicum. Can't wait to be done with school once and for all!

No comments: