Saturday, May 17, 2008

Five Weeks to Go!

I love recovery weeks, I love recovery weeks, I love recovery weeks. Oh yes, It was a recovery week this week. Total miles on the week were only 16. It was a welcomed week after the last several in the upper 20's! The long run on the week was 8 miles and I felt pretty good through it. Some IT band soreness afterward like usual but nothing a little ice and Aleve can't help. The other runs were an easy 3 miles on Tuesday around the neighborhoods. Wednesday was supposed to be 7 around Calhoun but I cut it to 5 miles after swallowing 1.75 million bugs around the leg. It was nuts and there were swarms of gnats everywhere. Next race will be the Northern Lakes 30k two weeks from today. There is starting to be a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

No comments: