Saturday, April 28, 2007

Training Update

Well its 1:41 on a Saturday afternoon and I am trying to recover after getting 3.5 hours of sleep because I had to work an overnight at the group home. Prior to work last night I did some speedwork on the treadmill (still using the softer surfaces to ease the tail end of my shin splints). I managed to go 6.5 miles in 59:33 which by far is a PR for me. It seems like my training sessions have been moving along at a lot faster speed overall. There is no complaints there at all though! I have been happy though...24 hours later and hardly any pain so that is a plus.

Time to do some shopping for the barbecue tonight at the new place. Going to buy some healthy food though so I can stay with weight loss goals.

I updated my stats since March 7 and here they are: Eliptical 12 miles, Cycling 30 miles, and Running 130 miles with a total weight loss of 18lbs! Definately numbers I like to see!

No comments: