Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sick of it all...

This is a rant but not about anything out of my control. That is the problem however, everything is in my control. I am sick of not being on track and following my plan. I know its I have the ability to do it. I did great for three months. It has been three months off now and I am having the most incredibly difficult time staying with everything. I can't pick and choose when to follow my plan, I can't do it half time so why I am attempting to go half assed and expect results. Its easy to say that I am on a plateau to get through and it will work out. I have stayed the same with bad eating and half commitment. I would have broken through if I am able to stay on track. No more candy dishes, pizza, ice cream or fast food. I ate like crap today and I payed for it dearly in my 7 miler tonight. Without the details just say that it was a wake up call. I have my next half marathon in exactly 2 months and it is time to buckle down and get with it. No one can do it except for myself and I have 60 days to get it in gear and start doing some work. Time to finally move on.

No comments: