Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Derian's Dash 5k and I'm glad to be back!!!

Hey everyone! I just looked back and realized that it has been awhile since I posted and plan on posting a lot more. I am back and rededicated. The diet has slipped a tad without a structured running program but I just completed Derian's Dash 5k and have signed up for the Bear Water Run 10 mile this weekend!

Derian's Dash went well! I actually ran a lot faster then I had planned. Chalk it up to anxiety and excitement but I was shooting for a 9:30 pace and finished in more like a 8:15 pace. Best of all I held up very well physically and signed up for the 10 mile run that started my running career last year. No more reasons to overeat and stray from the diet. I am back on track and ready to go! Check back this weekend and I will have race updates then!

Dan

No comments: