Friday, June 15, 2007

Weigh In and Injury Update Part 2

Well it has been two weeks since the half marathon and I have run a total of 7 miles!!! Sarcasm at all? Good news is that I can go about 2 or 3 miles with no pain and am going out today to try a 4 mile run. If I can complete that successfully then I am planning on starting my marathon training from a 10 mile a week plan (significantly different than my 25-30 miles a week I was doing before ITBS. Wish me luck!

Good news on the weigh in though! I pushed through my plateau and dropped 6 lbs since modifying the diet. Lots more chicken and veggies but may be the push I needed! I am down a total of 34.3 lbs so far and only 6 more to go before I reach my vacation goal! I know the blog has been slow but keep checking back! The support is much needed! :) Have a good day everyone!

No comments: