Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earth Day Half Marathon

Well, I had the first half marathon of the year! It was my firs time running the Earth Day Half Marathon in St. Cloud, Minnesota. The weather was supposed to be around 60 degrees and sunny. Instead it was cloudy and in the high 40's. Once again, I ran with Mike on route to the Grandma's Marathon. The field was around 2000 people and I ended up in the middle of the mix. Made it through the race injury-free and pulled in at just under 2 hours. I was somewhat disappointed with the time but I did finish in 1:58:19.

I am still experimenting with Chi Running. The principles make sense and the exercises feel pretty good but I am still having trouble putting it all together. There is no rush but the sooner the better!

As of now, next race will be at the end of May! Stay tuned!

No comments: